We care about your smile, but we also care about your finances. Our [dr_type] and team will be happy to work with you to help you find financial solutions for your dental care. We work with most insurance plans, but we also suggest that you contact your provider to confirm your coverage. Our team will be happy to help you maximize your coverage and assist you with filing your claim. Since we do ask for payment for services not covered by your insurance at the time of your visit, our office also accepts the following forms of payment:
- Credit Cards
[practice_name] also works with CareCredit, a third-party lender that offers low- and no-interest financing for dental care.
Our office also offers specials for our patients to help them enjoy the dental care that they need and want. If you are interested in any of the patient specials below, call our office to make your appointment.
- $59 for an emergency exam and X-ray for patients with no insurance
- $159 for a new patient exam with a cleaning and X-rays for patients with no insurance
- $500 for an in-office whitening treatment with take-home trays
- $4,800 for a single unit implant with a crown
- $5,000 for six anterior veneers
If you have questions about paying for your dental care in [city], [state], or would like to make an appointment with Dr. [doctor_name], call [phone] today, and a member of our team will be happy to help you plan your visit.